NLR makes aerospace more sustainable, safer, more efficient and more effective. The innovative solutions and practical advice strengthen the competitiveness of the business community and contribute to solutions for social issues. NLR works in an objective manner, for and with the (inter) national business community and government agencies.
The challenges in aviation are always greater than the possibilities of today. Only the continuous connection and an in-depth understanding of customer needs with leading knowledge and research facilities enable rapid innovation. NLR is the connecting link between science, industry and government.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual willing to support us with designing products of tomorrow by carrying out analysis, interviewing potential clients and colleagues. A set of technical requirement and market research is to be performed. This will result in customers and functionalities segmentation. The outcome has to be validated by a customer targeting strategy managed by the intern.
Amongst the products that need to be assessed:
- Drones & potential markets
- Airplane heat & Power management systems
- Artificial intelligence in aviation (cyber security and big data)
- Innovation in airplane engineering and maintenance
You will be working with a dynamic team that helps you grow as an individual and professional.
We are looking for:
Education: Communication, Marketing, Engineering, International Relations, Business (University or HBO level)
- Independent & self-driven
- In possession of the drive to succeed
- A commercial acumen & entrepreneurial mindset
- Power point skills & excel skills
- Desk & market research skills
- Interpersonal communication skills to get to the required information & negotiation
- Fast learner
- An inspiring high-tech aerospace-oriented working environment;
- Informal culture with room for personal initiative, in which results and commitment are important pillars.
- A compensation for general expenditures and travel expenses
Apply by sending your cv and cover letter to Johanneke ter Hennepe, firstname.lastname@example.org
Datum : 13/05/2019
Locatie : Amsterdam
Uren : 40
Opleidingsniveau : HBO/WO
Werkniveau : MSc/BSc.
Achtergrond : Communication, Marketing, Engineering, International Relations, Business