• Microgravity experiment facilities inside the ISS Columbus European Drawer Rack (EDR)?
• Support for your experiments and/or payload operations (e.g. on-board ISS / Columbus)?
• Preparation of your experimental operational products (procedures, timeline, flowchart, experiment regulations, flight rules, data archiving and distribution)?
• Training of operators, instructors and in-orbit operations and development of training concepts?
• Tools for space robotics, mission preparation, planning, path planning, obstacle avoidance and validation?Training tools (real-time simulators, part task tools, payload simulators, robotic simulators)?
• 25 years experience in user support, payload operations and space systems operations training
• Real-time and non real-time simulation facilities
• Crew and ground procedure development tools
• Tele-science tools
Major customers are the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Commission and European space industry.
Images courtesy of ESA, ESA/Ducros, Dutch Space