Do You Need
• Situational awareness for operators working with a rapidly increasing stream of information?
• Teams working together effectively, even if they are distributed over different sites?
• An acceptable workload for operators in complex, unpredictable and hectic situations?
• User friendly systems and working procedures?
• Expertise in human behaviour and teamwork
• Skills to optimise human machine interaction and working procedures
• Know-how to teach operators to cooperate in harmony with manned and unmanned systems
• Facilities to perform qualitative and quantitative operator-in-the-loop trials to deliver recommendations based on facts
• Understanding of your operations so that practical advice can be provided
Flying start for UAS lab
Realistic helicopter training
Studying train drivers’ behaviour
Adaptive man-machine systems
Air traffic controller
Attentive man-machine systems
Controller working position (CWP)
Day night all weather operations (DNAWO)
Degraded visual environments (DVE)
Electronic flight strips HMI
Flight time limitations
Ground control station
Head mounted display (HMD)
Helmet mounted display (HMD)
Human machine interaction (HMI)
Human machine interface (HMI)
Pilot vehicle interface (PVI)
Remote tower characteristics
Shared mental model