• Your equipment tested, qualified or certified?
• Support for test definition, dedicated test equipment manufacturing or test set-up?
• Support for model validation?
Specialized knowledge, experience and over 20 different facilities for environmental testing. We can advise you, or support you, throughout the entire testing process from establishing test requirements and test definition, to test set-up and execution. If required we can apply ISO 17025 or Military MIL-STD-810 standards. We also can assist you in validating your own models of your test subject.
Our environmental testing facilities cover the following tests:
• Climatic (temperature, humidity, salt spray, fluid contamination, altitude, thermal vacuum, fungus, pressure)
• Mechanical (vibration, shock, acceleration, static load)
• Electric (emi/emc, esd, hirf, lightning)
• Radiation (total dose, proton, heavy ion, californium Cf-252)
• Acoustics (acoustic noise, transmission loss)
Environmental testing of aerospace equipment [5,538 KB]
Random vibration test